Max Meditation System™ will take place by the Kid’s Play Area at 10am on 2nd July.
The Max Meditation System™ (facilitated by Carissa Geyser) uses the full spectrum of meditation techniques for a truly revitalising experience.
It uses breathing, deep-body relaxation, as well as passive, active and guided meditation.
This meditation system merges the best of Eastern and Western meditation techniques. It is based on a fusion of ancient techniques of yoga and mind acrobatics combined with modern techniques of psychology and NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming).
This method of meditation was created by Dr. Gudni Gudnason who has travelled world-wide for 35 years exploring the phenomena of the mind and people. He learned the ancient methods from prominent teachers in India and Tibet and has received a degree in NLP and Psychology in Europe.
No experience is needed to enjoy the benefits of these sessions. Anyone, including practiced meditators, can experience the deep relaxation and rejuvenation with this system.
Some benefits of Meditation:
- Reduces stress and tension
- Eases physical and emotional pain
- Gain more control over your thoughts
- Detachment from situations and less drama in your life
- Happiness and peace of mind
- Increased concentration
- Enhances spontaneity and creativity
- Learn to ‘know yourself’
- Builds self-confidence
- Enhances your energy, strength and vigour
- Helps increase clarity
- Increases serotonin which boosts good moods
- Creates a state of deep relaxation and general sense of wellbeing