Sarah-Jane Farrell will be doing her talk in the Conference Room at 14.10 on the 2nd July.
Be your own medicine. Grow the relationship with yourself. Transform your life patterns. Change your world.
Talk : Loving Out loud through trust –
“How to create peace, trust and calm in a chaotic world”
If you have a passion for helping others reconnect with their true nature and a love for witnessing the wisdom of animals, please join this rapid personal transformation session to support you, your family and clients to live their best lives.
This will be an open conversation on:
- What adverse childhood experiences are and how they affect you in adulthood
- how to create safety in an unsafe world
- Accessing suppressed emotion; tracking our addictive coping patterns
- Building and practicing a new relationship to our emotions
- The importance of sharing your shame; assumptions, imperfections with someone who feels safe
- Allowing a new conclusion to the original trauma as a result of an authentic connection to yourself, your own expressed needs and clear boundaries that support your wellbeing.
Sarah-Jane is a nervous system specialist and intuitive mentor who helps people and animals return to TRUST — from the mom next door to the next big thought leaders, to the rescued dog or starved horse labelled as damaged for life — know they are not broken, so that they can get out of fear, transform their bodies, businesses, relationships and lives through regulating their nervous systems to live deeply happy and fulfilled.
She helps people release their deepest traumas from their nervous systems, allowing them to finally heal from chronic mental, physical, and emotional conditions they’ve tried everything to fix. Sarah-Jane uses these same tools to help entrepreneurs break through the mental, physical, and emotional blocks that arise when taking big leaps in their businesses. As a result, together they create a huge ripple effect across the planet.
Sarah-Jane has intensively studied and practices a functional integrative approach to healing so that her clients get the clarity to show up and do the work they came here to be. She has a successful on and offline practise, teaches specialist classes with a huge dose of humor, neuro science and intuition around the world, is a popular speaker on global summits and empowers women to tell their story with a whole heart so that they too lead events that change lives.