The key to a happy and fulfilled existence is a sound foundation – solid principles on which we can base our life. In the unnaturally fast paced modern world, more and more people are losing themselves in stress and anxiety; becoming physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually depleted.
To create balance, we need tools and a daily practice.
The Seven Principles for a Sound Foundation provide a platform from which to engage life in a new and innovative way.
The principles are:
- Breath / Beliefs
- Conscious Intention
- Discipline / Diet / Downtime
- Great Mystery
Within each of these principles are many teachings, techniques and practices that can be implemented within the context of our personal life, our family, our career, and life in general. Steve Tsakiris provides insights and methods of how to effectively incorporate these into daily life.
These principles will help you to:
- stop and gain perspective
- cultivate and generate the energy of mindfulness
- use day-to-day tasks as tools for meditation (no extra time required in your busy day)
- learn to work with your thoughts, emotions, and subconscious mind
- gain insight into the deeper nature of your being.
- create space and generate peace for yourself and those around you.
The seminar can be specifically tailored for any audience, from a short talk to a multi-day workshop.
- Notebooks and pen for taking notes
- Lunch & Refreshments